Wine Free For ALL

Short term blog to investigate the use of an "acid tester" for a cheap fast accurate way to test TA.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

The new old way to measure TA

I decided to use a blog to write about my testing of a device reported to measure TA. I got the instrument earlier today, and hope to post my results here in the next week or so. ( I do have a day job, so I don't have a ton of time to devote to this.) I thought that a blog would be a good way to communicate what I am doing, and quickly receive feedback. As I mentioned, I got the instrument today, and will post pictures soon, in the mean time, here is the patent number, and the patent pages/pictures to wet your appetites. The Patent number is 3,864,086 if you want to look it up your self. I converted their tiffs to jpegs for easier use. Click on the pictures to see a larger version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home